In this era having an Email account has become mandatory in everyone’s life. Whether for official purpose or for other use we all need an Email Id to get connected with various people worldwide. Email address is an alternate way to contact a person. It is even widely used for marketing as well as personal work.
After creating your own website you can create your own email address using your own domain. You can showcase your website using your domain name email address rather than using your boring gmail address.
Using the cPanel, you can easily create an email account by using your domain name and you can access it without any issues. Creating an email account in cPanel is very easy. You just need to follow these simple steps and after that you will be set to use your account hassle-free.
Steps To Create an Email Account in cPanel :-
- Click on the cPanel and then Log in to the cPanel.
- Click on the “Email Accounts” button in the Email section.
- Now click on the Create button that you will get on the Email Accounts page. If you already have an account then the list will be displayed on this page.
- After clicking on the Create button, Create an email account window that will popup. Then you can select your preferred domain. You can use one or more domains by selecting from the drop down list.
- As a next step, you will need to enter a Username for your email address along with the domain you need to select the domain from the drop-down list.
- Then set a Password for your email account. You can also generate a secure password as it has a Generate option in it.
- In the next step, set the Storage Space from the drop-down list. You can either set your preferred size or can choose an unlimited option.
- After setting up all the required fields for the email address. Select on Send a welcome email with instructions on how to set up an email client to send a welcome mail. If you don’t want to send welcome mail then uncheck the box.
- Check the box named Stay on this page after I click Create.
- Lastly, click on the Create button to create an email account.
Your email account is ready to send and receive mails. Your website will now look more professional as it will have a professional email address with your domain name and not any other email address. People will trust your website more after seeing the Domain address and will show their interest in it.